Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What noises do you make during sex?

Question for you anonymous
What noises do you make during sex?
How often do you make them?
Do you talk during sex?
What do you say?
I grunt and moan a bit, but rarely say anything




I cry
And I occasionally say someone's name
Which makes me cry harder

I happen to squeak...yet I'm a guy. Weird.

Couldn't tell you because I don't remember. Haven't had sex in 2 years.

I mostly just weeze from smoking too much.

I do 'mmmms' when she's doing something good.
Also heavy breathing, but that happens anyway.
I don't really talk, except to ask if she likes something, or does that feel good etc.

I have a really low voice, so it's been compared to like... a bear when I moan.

No sound. I'm a stealth f**ker. I'm in and out before they even know I was there.

Source on OP's pic? I know there's a set of them but I can't for the life of me remember what she's called.

Source on OP's pic? I know there's a set of them but I can't for the life of me remember what she's called.

seconded. i too would love a source

I grunt a little. I also breathe heavy but everyone does that. My girlfriend, on the other hand, is loud as f**k and it pisses my mom off.

I'm a screamer pretty much. A lot of "f**k me, harder, mmm, yessss" and the like. I've tried not to do it but it's pretty much impossible.

Source on OP's pic? I know there's a set of them but I can't for the life of me remember what she's called.


seconded. i too would love a source

It's in the f**king picture you tards.


It's in the f**king picture you tards.

Met-Art's subscription-only, I can't browse all their sets. If someone knows the name I can just search /rs/ for it, much easier.

I'm a moaner. My boyfriend likes to talk to me so I have to reply, but I get really embarassed. I'd rather just moan an call out his name ;-;

I'm a moaner. My boyfriend likes to talk to me so I have to reply, but I get really embarassed. I'd rather just moan an call out his name ;-;

But when girls get embarrassed in bed is when they're the most attractive!
That or when they're dominating. It's a very either or very or.

>implying I have sex

I grunt a little. I also breathe heavy but everyone does that. My girlfriend, on the other hand, is loud as f**k and it pisses my mom off.

>My girlfriend, on the other hand, is loud as f**k and it pisses my mom off.
Maybe you shouldn't be having sex when your mom is around

Mostly sighs. I like to talk though.

I like to f**k real hard and hold casual conversation at the same time, even if I just met the girl. Y'know, good movies, what I did today, sometimes I'll crack a beer if I'm f**king doggystyle... I'm not too romantic. Throw in a few grunts and dirty talk and we're groovy.
I've been told to "shut the f**k up and f**k me" more times than I can count...

I talk constantly... But feel kind of stupid repeating myself. My boyfriend loves when I talk dirty to him, but he never really says anything back. I'm running out of stock phrases. : /

No comments:

Post a Comment