Wednesday, September 15, 2010

How long was your last relationship?

So anonymous how long did your last relationship last and when was the last time you were in a relationship?
Barely a month here, years ago.




13 months, ended just over 2 years ago

never, just never happened.

Year and a half. My current relationship is going strong at just under a year and a half.

14-15 months. not ended yet. last one lasted about 2 weeks if you can call that a relationship.

Lasted about six months. Three years ago.

2 and a half years. Ended on Tuesday.

It'll be two months on Monday.
I f**king love her.

Last one was 5 years long. Continued f**king for about 2 years after that. Stopped f**king her a couple months ago out of respect for her husband. That was the last time I got laid. Also, no serious relationships since, just quickies from sluts.
Goddamn I miss laying next to smooth skin. F**k you OP.

Seven months or so. Ended a couple of weeks back. Feels meh man.

My longest one ever was 2 months.

It'll be two months on Monday.
I f**king love her.

>two months
>love
DO! HO! HO!

Three years. Ended at the beginning of February. Still miss him.

Last relationship was about 6 months ago. It only lasted 3 weeks, but I had been close friends with the girl for 6 months before that and I thought I was in love with her. When she took me out of the friendzone, it seemed like everything in my life was finally going right. I was making good grades, had a easy parttime job, and finally had a girlfriend that I really cared about (I'd had a gf before, but I wasn't really into her).
Then she took it all away. And because of how things played out, our friendship was ruined as well.
Now I'm broke, failing all my classes, lonely, depressed, my self-worth is almost null, and I'm unmotivated to date other girls.

So anonymous how long did your last relationship last and when was the last time you were in a relationship?
Barely a month here, years ago.

I'm in a relationship that's been going for just over a year now.
my longest was 4 years, on and off, but mostly on.

I can't seem to have a relationship that lasts over a month. I know I am doing something wrong, but I just never honestly care about the girls I hook up with. Will a right person ever happen or should I just stick to it?

I ended a 3 year relationship about two weeks ago.
Feelsgoodman.jpg

I've known him for 12 years. Twelve years of my life spent by his side, nearly day and night.
He still won't have me.
It's just not this chapter yet.

I've known him for 12 years. Twelve years of my life spent by his side, nearly day and night.
He still won't have me.
It's just not this chapter yet.

SPOILERS: It never happens.

I've known him for 12 years. Twelve years of my life spent by his side, nearly day and night.
He still won't have me.
It's just not this chapter yet.

12 years? damn thats a long time. You are failing miserably, give him up

About the same as you OP, feels bad man....
Plus:

SPOILERS: It never happens.

That's mean but probably true, this is anonymous

A year and a half.
Cheated on me.
Started dating her best friend.
They hate each other now.
I am a dick/awesome

So anonymous how long did your last relationship last and when was the last time you were in a relationship?
Barely a month here, years ago.

Well if youre gonna put your partner on a rocket to space, she probably wont appreciate it.

3 months, about 4 years ago.
Probably doesn't count because it was an internet relationship. I was 14 and very desperate at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment