Friday, September 17, 2010

Weird things you like

unconventional things you like:
i love it when i'm taking a sh*t, and the gas propels the sh*t out like a rocket.




I think a torpedo would be a better comparison.

I actually enjoy being a pretentious gothf** with an unhealthy fascination with vampires, pale skin, and man, if my blacks turn even the slightest colour grey..... I'll buy new black clothes.

The best part of taking a sh*t is if you have a lot of gas.
Like a whole ten seconds of BRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrap followed by a delicious empty feeling. Excellent.

That man in the pic is my hero. I aspire to such levels of thrift.

the very first and last parts of a burrito, where the tortilla is the thickets. and the very bottom part of an ice cream cone.

The dry tough bits of jello and yogurt. It's like tasty rubber.

I have empty champagne bottles lying around in my living room, so everytime I have someone over I'm all like "Damn, what a pretentious party yesterday. Didn't even have time to clean it all up!". The bottles are 6 or 7 years old now and I stole them from my parents.

I applaud this guy for his efforts and wish him well, but that hat is atrocious.

I applaud this guy for his efforts and wish him well, but that hat is atrocious.

Next you're gonna say his pants and vest are bad too.

i enjoy removing the little piece of plastic below the cap on a water bottle. If I can't do it, I'm disappointed.


Next you're gonna say his pants and vest are bad too.

I actually thought that was a blanket he made with holes for his arms and head.

raw garlic, sh*tloads of it. I love the taste.

I love smiling at girls I catch looking at me, then starting a conversation with their friends.

Finland. It's unconventional cause I'm Mexican.

eating red potatoes raw.

I look like a kid IRL, and I sort of find it cute. But I act offended because I'm afraid that if I admit that I like it people would think it's a fetish or some other weird sh*t.

I love it after you sh*t and you follow on with a bunch of little farts in rapid succession, and the reverberation from the toilet bowl makes it sound like a motorcycle engine idling.

I love scratching my balls and reading stupid threads on anonymous

I love the way after a really long fart the pitch rises right before ending. As if the whole fart was a question or a sentence by a Californian valley girl.

I keep a journal I don't write in. You see, I pretend to write in it when I'm on a train I go on every day. I take a seat acrosss a shy looking girl and glance up to wait for her to make ey e contact. Then look down bashful and blush. Then, when I see her start ot smile at me, I roll my eyes and hit her with a quick glare, then resume writing. The alienation says with her all day. It's great.

I won't eat my Frosted Flakes until they're totally soggy. Mmm.

I love playing oldschool DOS games via DOSbox. Brings back memories of my childhood when times were simpler.

I love the way after a really long fart the pitch rises right before ending. As if the whole fart was a question or a sentence by a Californian valley girl.

Well god damn thats probably the funniest thing I've read in a couple months

raw garlic, sh*tloads of it. I love the taste.

raw garlic, sh*tloads of it. I love the taste.

Remind me not to bite your neck then hahahaahahahah

I love when you take a huge sh*t, and you think it's going to take like 30 wipes to finally get your butthole clean, but it turns out that it only took one.

Skinned, unripe mangoes dipped in salt :3

RAW WALLA WALLA ONIONS. with salt of course.

I love scratching my balls and reading stupid threads on anonymous

I was when I read this. XD
Also, I love the feeling of the first piss after an orgasm. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Not really unconventional, but the feeling of triumph after popping a zit and having all the pus come out on the first time.

I chew plastic bottle caps until their flat, EVERY F**KING TIME! My room is usually littered with flattened bottle caps near my bed stand.

I love that whenever I go out girls can't keep their eyes off me because i'm so hot :3

Crocheted clothes? That's awesome.

holy sh*t you guys do some weird things
anyway I eat my toenails

Removing icicles from anything.
Kicking out that build up of snow between your front tires and the body. I f**king love that.

I pluck out my pubes with tweasers.I love it when I get one out with the follicle intact.I tend my pubes like how a japanese monk tends a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment