Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lessons learned from losing virginity

Perhaps we could have a How I Lost My Virginity thread, and state what we learnt from it (implying that we did, in fact, take something unique from the experience).
Got gf. 4 months later she broke up with me. 3 weeks later she came back saying that she wanted to be f**k buddies. I oblidged. 5 weeks later I went to her place and did the act from 1am-3am on a monday morn. Got up hours later for school. Age 17 at the time.
I learnt that sex really isn't all that special, but that it can be a powerful drive if you let it be. I also found out that I had been dating a slut.
IMO, sex is what you make it to be. If you think it's awesome then it is awesome. If you think it's boring then it is boring. If you expect it to change your life you will believe that it has changed your life.




If you expect it to change your life you will be disappointed.

19 new-years eve. She was so pretty and the drapes just flashed with so many colours while we made some sweet love. picture related, she had turned 18 a week before
few weeks later she just broke up with me, I bought wow to pull through

one lazy sunday in february this year. after years of warning i/it was much better than i expected. still with the girl and the sex is better than ever.
yay.

Lost it to my first bf at 19. It was alright, I didn't feel much pain, but severely disappointed about the pleasure aspect of it... It only lasted 2 minutes and I didn't really feel anything, although he was well-sized. I later found out that I wasn't attracted to him sexually, but I didn't realize it because I had -never- been sexually attracted to a boy before (thought I was a lesbo in high school). It didn't get much better because he refused to eat me out, and I suspected I needed clitoral stimulation to come. Anyway, it was a learning experience. I learned alot about my physical and emotional needs.
After alot of experimenting with masturbation, I think I can come from G-spot stimulation if its from a certain angle. I'm about to have sex with my second partner, and due to many reasons I believe I will enjoy things more, emotionally and physically, now that I am with him and I know myself better. :)

got tired of my buddies saying that it was awesome so I f**ked a hooker, in a public park, next to a mall.
man what a waste of perfectly good beer money...

Age seventeen, took some ecstasy at a local house party and found this red head in the back bedroom talking amongst her peers. I had a crush on her earlier in the year but never said anything because she was dating one of my friends at the time. The conversation went smooth as butter, I drove her to my house and banged her for hours. The ecstasy didn't allow me to c*m, but I didn't give a f**k. For some reason I found my brother's bed to be the choice spot, he walked in on us later that night but didn't seem to be unhappy about it the next day.
I dated her after that, sh*t was cash. Ecstasy makes you a smooth pimp and takes care of premature ejaculation due to not being circumsized.

Had been dating a girl for over 1 month and we somehow managed our parents to accept me sleeping over at her house, in her room( o.O ) Had to fight for it though.
It lasted 4 horus and was the best sex i`ve ever had, this day, nearly 3 years later im 18 and we both have new gf/bf, still never gonna forget that night
Was in end of 10th grade

My first time was with my girlfriend of about a year. We were both 18. She was also a virgin, but I had inadvertently broken her hymen previously while fooling around so there was none of that bloody, painful mess or anything. Missionary position.
That experience taught me that the missionary position isn't my favorite, and that (like I had expected) sex doesn't really change anything.

>I also found out that I had been dating a slut.
>Took you half a year from the time you started dating to actually f**k her.
Yeah, she's a total c**k-loving wh**re.

I am tentatively scheduled to lose my virginity on Friday night. And if I manage to accomplish the deed before 10:42 PM, I can avoid ever having to be a 25 year old virgin.

i lost it to my first love and he lost it to me. when we were 13, pretty much the ideal situation you hope for. we broke into a friends house when thier family went out of town and did it in there.

I was fifteen, he was 19 and my parents went away for the weekend. He broke up with me like a month later for another girl. ouch.

I was 17 and I was one horny f**ker. I constantly flirted with girls i thought were attractive and one day this redheaded girl that I've always wanted liked it a lot. So I "jokingly" proposed that we f**k, and she agree'd. We f**ked from 11pm to 2am and then I lay there and she slept on my chest from 4 to 7. Then we walked to school holding hands the whole way.I'm 24 now and we've been dating ever since.
O_O my face when she agree'd

I was 17 and I was one horny f**ker. I constantly flirted with girls i thought were attractive and one day this redheaded girl that I've always wanted liked it a lot. So I "jokingly" proposed that we f**k, and she agree'd. We f**ked from 11pm to 2am and then I lay there and she slept on my chest from 4 to 7. Then we walked to school holding hands the whole way.I'm 24 now and we've been dating ever since.
O_O my face when she agree'd

Oh and if you're curious as to where. We f**ked in my "party shack" as my friends call it. It's just a garage with a huge room above it.

I was 18, she was 46. She was a hot blonde former model, basically trapped into living with her ex-husband (who was in his 60s at the time) and spent a lot of time on IRC, which is where I met her.
We met online when I was 16...talked about meeting in real life for two years until I was legal and we did.
She rented a hotel room for us and we wound up f**king from 10 AM to midnight. Everything I wanted to try, we did, and my 18-year-old stamina was basically infinite. I think I came in her seven times? I lost count of her orgasms.
I got to see her for about a week again when I was 19, and then she broke it off because she wanted me to go out and have normal relationships.

Perhaps we could have a How I Lost My Virginity thread, and state what we learnt from it (implying that we did, in fact, take something unique from the experience).
Got gf. 4 months later she broke up with me. 3 weeks later she came back saying that she wanted to be f**k buddies. I oblidged. 5 weeks later I went to her place and did the act from 1am-3am on a monday morn. Got up hours later for school. Age 17 at the time.
I learnt that sex really isn't all that special, but that it can be a powerful drive if you let it be. I also found out that I had been dating a slut.
IMO, sex is what you make it to be. If you think it's awesome then it is awesome. If you think it's boring then it is boring. If you expect it to change your life you will believe that it has changed your life.

I was twenty-three. I drove from Phoenix to Las Vegas by myself and picked up the first semi-attractive hooker I found. I wore three condoms, because I wasn't sure if that would help. I hardly even felt it.

1. met girl.
2. acted like a pervy doosh.
3. she digs pervy dooshes.
4. DELICIOUS BUTTSEX.

I was fifteen, he was 19 and my parents went away for the weekend. He broke up with me like a month later for another girl. ouch.

lol why didn't you press charges you stupid c**t

i was 21, she was 40. I told her that I was a virgin, she said she wanted to fix that. I was like LOL OKAY


lol why didn't you press charges you stupid c**t

Because that would make her a horrible person?

Sixteen, first girlfriend ever. Thought she loved me. I loved her. She just wanted to f**k. I was stupid.
Basically just proved to me the fact that you can't trust anyone.
I now wait until I know my SO loves me so we can share the 'experience' together. I don't care for sex any other way.

-Sex in a public bathroom with a stranger
When I was 12 someone forced himself on me, although I'm never sure whether or not to count that time as the first. Both times were pretty repulsive. I don't think about them long enough to analyse what I learned.

21 still virgin.

17 next weekend still virgin!

22 years old. Met woman online, flew to her state because we were starting a 'relationship', and within 3 hours of arriving, busted inside of her. Thing is, at the exact moment I came, she let out a massive queef, and I was not sure how to deal with that, so I kept on going.
She laughed, and was like whatever. I'm still upset that farting vagina is what I think of when I remember the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment