Monday, September 13, 2010

Weird typing habits

ITT: Weird Typing Habits
Every time I type a word with an 'ou' combination, I always end up typing 'ouo' -- nearly 100% of the the time. The word 'though' and 'through' are the biggest offenders, becoming 'thouogh' and 'throuogh'. I have no idea why I do this.
Anyone else have weird, nearly uncontrollable typing habits?
Pic entirely unrelated.




whene
eys
Hhaha
The eys one is annoying.

Not typing but writing.
Whenever I write in cursive I always end words with a tiny e. I just can't stop myself from adding the extra loop.

Sometimes when im typing fast i accidental press the key next to the one i wanted to press.

Sometimes If I type a word that ends in a letter and the following word starts with that letter, I screw up.
Example: stupid dick
I sometimes type
stupid ick
I process the "d" only once since it comes twice in a row, even though I know there needs to be two.

Not typing but writing.
Whenever I write in cursive I always end words with a tiny e. I just can't stop myself from adding the extra loop.

OP here. I can't even writing in cursive anymore. My handwriting is illegible and I can't remember half of the capital letters.


OP here. I can't even writing in cursive anymore. My handwriting is illegible and I can't remember half of the capital letters.

And apparently I can't even spelling either.

goddamn spaces i mean jesus christ

I have a weird twitch where I constantly press the Caps Lock key on and off when not typing.

Sometimes when words contain two of the same letter in a row, I will type it once and instead type a different letter twice.
Example:
>letter
is typed as:
>leeter

When I go to type "pocky" I always type "pockyy", because my best friend's nickname ends with "yy", and I regularly type that.

SH*t like this. IT keeps happenening to me. EVer so often.

I usually type R when I'm supposed to do a 3.
F**king weird.

Even though I learned to type properly by dactilusclasses or how you call them when I was 12, I've always typed with using just two fingers: my left middle finger and my right index finger. I can type fairly fast, so I guess it doesn't matter.
Also, when typing fast and having to write a word that has 'st' in it, I almost always end up writing 'sts'. Weird reflex it seems.

withe instead of with
F**king always

I always get p and m mixed up.
I have no idea why.

Always manage to write Teh instead of the
and og instead of

If I'm typing fast, I will usually accidentally swap letters.
This:
>Bicycle
Becomes this:
>Bicylce

When ever I type homework 70% of the time I actually type "homewrok" have no idea why.

All my apostrophe always end up being replaced with semi colons or vice versa. It;s f**king annoying when you are trying to write a concise report.

i never fail to hit the enter button when i'm trying to type an apostrophe.
it makes chatting extremely difficult.

I often type in a "0" when I want a "o". Which is pretty weird considering that I absolutely despite leet speak.

I still shift my I's in capslock

in dutch achterlijk becomes achtelrijk
in english i'm fine

I type with my index fingers only, quite fast.

I always end up adding a d to souls, soulds.

jsut in stead of just.

I sometimes move my hand across the keyboard to hit a key, instead of using the hand that closest to the key.

Holding shift a second to long and ending up with words like THis.
ENding up going back to fix it all the time.

I had a friend who would always type "jsut" instead of "just." ALWAYS.
I often accidentally spell receive as "recieve" but have never fixed the habit because of auto-correct.

I never write more (except for when I try really really hard, which was the case here). I automatically write MOAR.

I never write more (except for when I try really really hard, which was the case here). I automatically write MOAR.

anon has trained you well

No comments:

Post a Comment