Friday, September 3, 2010

Your first time smoking

What was your first time smoking like?




I've never done it, I'm not an idiot.

My first time smoking was when I tried smoking heroin on a party when I was 15. It was pretty sweet but I threw up after a while so that kind of sucked.

Smoking is for fa**ots.

I tried a Marlboro when I was maybe 14. Made me half sick, so when I started buying my own I bought Camels. Now I'm back to Marlboros.
Everyone hates the first cigarette they try.

My first time smoking was when I tried smoking heroin on a party when I was 15. It was pretty sweet but I threw up after a while so that kind of sucked.

smoking heroin?
what?

Never smoked because I am the owner of a fully functional brain


smoking heroin?
what?

Yes? It is the most used way to consume heroin.

I smoked pot for the first time when I was 11
sh*t was so cash

l smoked a blunt with moot at a rave

>8406202
Then why smoke a second?

I was drunk at a bar, decided to say f**k it, and smoked a spare cigar a friend had on him at the time. Hated the idea of smoking up until that point. Cigars are tasty though, I've only had one cigarette, and it was sh*t.

I smoked pot for the first time when I was 11
sh*t was so cash

I f**king hate when people say they had sex or smoked or drank or whatever the f**k when they were 11 or 10 or 12.
This does not f**king happen, you are not cool.

I liked it until she told me to actually inhale

>hit the roach bottle about 15 or so times
>coughed a lot
>super high
I hate roach bottles. F**k that sh*t.

when I was like 12 my friends gave me a marlboro they were smoking, told me to suck on it and breathe in
I got so lightheaded I couldn't stand up and for about 15 seconds I honestly thought I was going to die

I smoked weed first. Then a cigar, then a cigarette.
I like it, it calms me down and relaxes me, clears my thoughts.


I f**king hate when people say they had sex or smoked or drank or whatever the f**k when they were 11 or 10 or 12.
This does not f**king happen, you are not cool.

Sure, it happens. Why do you have such a problem accepting the truth?

tried it at 15 with some friends, couldnt get used to the weird feeling of inhaling it, years later, saved a sh*t ton of cash, best friend sold most of his game systems to afford ciggs. feelsgoodman.jpg

the first time I smoked properly (i.e. inhaled) I felt very dizzy and extremely relaxed. My body felt like it was physically buzzing and I couldn't walk in a straight line. It was sort of similar to being drunk but more lucid and very short-lasting. It's hard to describe what drugs feel like, that's the best I can do.
I've never gotten really sick from nicotine before. I'd sometimes feel a tiny bit nauseous when I was starting but I never barfed or anything like some people do. I'm just lucky.

Took about 4 hits from a little pipe on Halloween.
I thought it was overrated and was quit disappointed, until I started walking down my friend's driveway, then it hit me like a 10 of brix.
Sh*t kicked soo much ass.
We just wandered around the neighborhood looking for our buddies he were trick or treating with their younger siblings, and chatting it up with the people in crazy costumes.
weed btw.

Never smoked a cigarette, only weed.
And all weed does is make me tired, so no big deal there.

Cigarettes: I found a pack of smokes on the ground, they were Vogues, which for those of you who don't know are slim cigarettes for old European ladies. I was about 13, I smoked one in my bathroom, the pack lasted about a month.
Weed: Stole some of my dad's stash, attempted rolling a joint and finally managed after 15 minutes. Smoked it in my room, then went shoe shopping with my mom. I bought a pair of big-bird-yellow Chucks, two sizes too big.

Friend said try this, I choked for about five minuets and decided I like the taste. 2 years later I found rollies, taste was better, more bitter; Now I quit because being addicted is a fools game, and you can't smoke in clubs, pubs, or pretty much anywhere.
I smoke occasionally, last time was about 6 months ago. I've found that from not smoking that it actually can make your thinking a little hazy, I was more alert after a while; Since its apparently a type of upper I guess to much ends up making you dull or something, sh*ts not good but meh I 'unno much about it.

When I was 4, I lit a cig, stuck it up my ass, and farted. That was THE best feeling.. ever.

I was driving with my friend down eight mile, and he to me and says, "Hey, you wanna go smoke some pot?" I said yeah sure. This was sophmore year. So we drive back to Hines Park, Detroitf**s ya feel me, and park and go out into the woods with a couple other guys. We set up next to a river, leaning on some trees. My friend whips out a plastic water bottle bong and we hit it. I didn't get high at all, which I think happens to many people because they don't know how to smoke.
I soon learned and spent the next year and a half smoking myself dumb. I am pretty clean now but I am planning on smoking Saturday morning for the first time in a few months.

Eh, i started rolling with tobacco by default when i started smoking weed.
My first time smoking weed? I get laughed at by the popular kids then they realize i was seriously asking to buy weed off them and they sold me a bag.
I then proceed to get high with a cored apple as a pipe in my room and thus my now 4 years of smoking began.

>8406519
What?? That doesn't even sound possible..

>8406519
What?? That doesn't even sound possible..

Oh believe me, it is very possible

>8406519
What?? That doesn't even sound possible..

1. carve a small cone shape into the top of an apple.
2. use a pen or something to pole a large hole from the side of the apple to the point of the cone indent you just made
3. basic pipe anatomy achieved.


1. carve a small cone shape into the top of an apple.
2. use a pen or something to pole a large hole from the side of the apple to the point of the cone indent you just made
3. basic pipe anatomy achieved.

Pic related, it's an apple pipe.

I've only smoked weed a few times. Op's pic is kind of related, but I only had a slight cough.

Weed: by myself at home, aged 13, wanted to see what the big deal was all about. Smoked about .3g in a joint made of wax paper. Totally magical. Crazy trippy experience everything was tilt-a-whirl for 45 minutes then I passed out.
Cigarettes: ages 16, school trip to Italy, sitting on a roof in Florence. Again, totally magical would do again.
I've stopped smoking weed because I'm past that point in my spiritual life where I needed it to see clearly, now I just smoke cigs and drink heavily. Feels goodman.

The first time I smoked was awesome. Previously, it took me like 12 tries of smoking everything, before I could get high. I kept telling myself, I'm not even high god damnit, whats wrong with me.
Then BAM, it hit me, after I said it, I just kept saying it over and over again. And then My buddy said, hey man are you alright? and I had to stop and think what he just asked.
Right then and there, I knew I was high as f**k. Driving down the road, if I glanced at one object, It just kept rewinding back to its position, until out of nowhere it's just there.
Sh*t felt so good.

Never smoked cigarettes. First time I smoked weed though I sucked down a bunch of ash, started coughing really hard, and almost spilled the bowl.
Good times.

Weeds just knocks me the f**k out. I get anti-social and sleepy. Not really a good time for me.
Cigs are nasty.
meh

I was at a frat party and a guy I was talking to offered me a cig. It was a Parliament, all the way from Russia. Sh*t sucked, it left nasty grime in my throat for a day.

>hit the roach bottle about 15 or so times
>coughed a lot
>super high
I hate roach bottles. F**k that sh*t.

I also suck a lot of c**k. Like you have no idea.

Weed: coughed my lungs up, burped up smoke too and gave me the shakes.
Cigs: gave me a bit of a buzz, had another yesterday, and I felt really ill.

Cigarettes: I was 18 and felt like buying a pack of Marlboro Reds. It gave me a huge head rush. From there, I smoked about a pack a month. My amount slowly increased until I was smoking a pack a day. I then quit. It really sucked.
Weed: Did this about 3 months before cigarettes. I met up with my old childhood friend, who was at that point a stoner. We smoked in his attic. I got so f**king high, it was unbelievable. We went down to his kitchen and had a casual chat with his mom, who probably knew we were high. She didn't mind. It was weird.
Black Tar Heroin: I was 20. I actually really liked the flavor and smell. I bought enough to last me 2 weeks high. It felt goooood, but is not a positive Life Decision.
Salvia: I was 20. Bought some 20X. Smoked it out of an acrylic mini-bong with a butane lighter. Had a full-fledged OBE. Still do it every few weeks.
5-MeO-DMT: I smoked it with my wife-to-be. I loaded some into a crack pipe. She asked for a hit. I let her, not knowing she never used a psychedelic. Oops. She had a horrific trip. We dropped acid together later that day and had a romantic night together. Our first date.
DMT: I was 22. It was the last drug I've ever done. This sh*t will f**k you up.

i never smoked becasue its bad for you

Never smoked because I am the owner of a fully functional brain

> Never smoked because I am the owner of a fully indoctrinated brain
fix'd


> Never smoked because I am the owner of a fully indoctrinated brain
fix'd

funny that, but nowdays, so many people smoke and have smoked, and get pressured to try smoking weed, that the people refusing to do so are most likely less indoctrinated than the people that do.

A girl said she'd pay me $20 if i took a puff, since i was known to loudly proclaim i would never smoke tobacco though i smoked a ridiculous amount of pot.
Wasn't that bad.
Another time a friend and i decided to share a cigar, but we weren't smoking it like you're supposed to and boy did i feel like sh*t after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment