Sunday, August 29, 2010

Is it okay for my girlfriend to pop my pimples if it's her sexual fantasy?

ITT: Is it okay for my girlfriend to pop my pimples if it's her sexual fantasy?




no, ew.

If you're that intimate, you may as well sabotage yourself and get married.

yeah.... if she's....into that sort of thing?

This is the only thread on web in 3 years that has made me gag. What the f**k.

That's a f**king niche comic.

No its not cool.
Also bursting pimples is bad for the healing process unless done properly. It can cause more inflammation and force tissue fluid full of bacteria further into the skin.

My girlfriend used to do this to me. I f**king hated it.
Dump that bitch.

Ugh... I f**king hate it when she does that to me. Whenever I get out of shower at her place she insists on looking for backne and is nearly ecstatic if she finds any. It's annoying but I put up with it because it ends with a massage...

just imagine popping this
http://www.popthatzit.com/2009/10/the-best-back-zit/

Usually girls are disgusted by guys with acne. That's why acne is such a deal breaker. But there's a minority of them that love to pop pimples. Could acne becomes a strong point for a relationship in this case ?

yeah.... if she's....into that sort of thing?

This as long as you're cool with it.
That's a f**king niche comic.

Too f**king right it is.

What
The
F**k.
This is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen.
I've been here since 2004.

What
The
F**k.
This is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen.
I've been here since 2004.

No you haven't. There's no point in lying to us. They used to flood most of the boards with gore all the time in 2007 and popthatzit.com comes up at least once a year. If this is the worst you've seen, you've been here at most a year. Maybe two if you really stretch the imagination.

just imagine popping this
http://www.popthatzit.com/2009/10/the-best-back-zit/

Ohhh sweat jesus, f**k 2 girls one cup.. f**k everything because that's the only sh*t made me feel like puking D:
I didn't realise videos could have this affect on me?!! :o

My girlfriend and I like to pop each others zits.
Sh*t's awesome.

ITT: newf**s
If this disgusts you, you are a tremendous fa**ot.

My girlfriend and I like to pop each others zits.
Sh*t's awesome.

I envy you to some extent. I doubt I'd like to do it regularly, but I would like help with extra difficult ones.

Op here. I'm not like covered in acne, i'm a normal teenager with a few spots. She finds ones that aren't even like white yet and squeezes them until pus comes out. It hurts so bad but she pretty much demands it. Blackheads too.

If you aren't repulsed by pimples bursting you are broken.
Its a basic human defense mechanism to stop you putting it in your mouth etc.

holy motherf**ker!
I have been here longer then two years, but never seen this, i've seen all that ED/offended sh*t before, but that video, wow, just wow.
OP, that girl better be hot!

Imagine gargling the puss like mouthwash.

Op here. I'm not like covered in acne, i'm a normal teenager with a few spots. She finds ones that aren't even like white yet and squeezes them until pus comes out. It hurts so bad but she pretty much demands it. Blackheads too.

So tell her to cut that sh*t out? Seriously, just set some ground rules if you're okay with her popping the ones that are ready to be popped.
"Hey, I know you like to pop my zits and all, but could you at least wait until they're ready to be popped? You usually find ones that aren't ready and it really hurts."
"Okay. That's fair enough I suppose. Does that mean I can still get that one on your nose?"
"I guess..."

just imagine popping this
http://www.popthatzit.com/2009/10/the-best-back-zit/

thats not a zit. its a cyst.
learn the difference. it could safe your life.

just imagine popping this
http://www.popthatzit.com/2009/10/the-best-back-zit/

that sh*t is intence, but i can't stop watching it over and over, like that press conference suicide vid.
link me anyone?

I often find myself with the urge to pop my boyfriend's zits... but that's just because he has such perfect skin that whenever one shows up (and it's really rare unless he's under a lot of stress) I desperately want to get rid of it.
When we were in the shower yesterday I found 2 really swollen whiteheads. I took a clean facecloth, soaked it in the hot shower water then just rubbed them until the pus head came off. Then I rinsed the facecloth and swiped over it again to get it clean. No mess, heals better, but he still didn't like the idea.


that sh*t is intence, but i can't stop watching it over and over, like that press conference suicide vid.
link me anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUG0oD2eGlg

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html
there you go :)

Okay im going outside now f**k this sh*t

http://www.break.com/index/two-girls-one-cyst.html
there you go :)

That looked really satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment