Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The good parts of your life, no matter how small

Lets be postive for once broskis
Post about the good parts of your life, no matter how small.
-I have a loving family
-I'm fit and healthy
-A girl I like is interested in me
-I'm not bad looking
-I live in a good area
-6'1"




- 99 problems but a bitch aint one.

-I'm not bad looking
-I'm not fat
...

- Family's not bitching at me to leave
- Free food
- In the friendzone (RIGHT WHERE I WANT TO BE, SIRIUS) with the only girl I can tolerate

-I got a loving family
-I have no serious health problems

intelligent
/fa/
not ugly
don't care about relationships
decently well-off
have a job
go to a good college

Apparantly everyoen in anonymous is good looking.
What the f**k is your problem.

Apparantly everyoen in anonymous is good looking.
What the f**k is your problem.

3 delusional posters = everyone


3 delusional posters = everyone

Yes. Because that's all people who browse anonymous

Not fat.
Money in the bank.
That is all.

ppl love me because i do top dps in icc

- I live in a nice area, in a nice house
- I have good friends
- I have a great family

my penis is not 3 inches and is instead only 4.5 inches
yay

I have the internet to distract me from upcoming exams.
My friend is giving me a NES with 3 mario games as a late birthday present and she's bringing it round today.

- Got a job
- Got a girlfriend
- University is going good
- Antidepressants are working
Feels quite good man

-I like a girl but i'm stuck in the friendzone, even though I like her romantically I'm ok with it.
-I'm losing weight
-My friends care about me even if there are only a few of them
- My family cares about me.

I start a sweet new job soon. Doesn't pay for sh*t, but the experience will be once-in-a-lifetime. Not just in a "CV building" way, either, since I never plan on re-joining the rat race.
I can speak a few other languages to a decent degree. Fluency in them would take a lot longer, but I have other things I want to focus on learning.
I have an unusual yet satisfying relationship with a gorgeous and intelligent girl. Sex with her is the best ever.
I have a house to myself and do online work so that I can be naked in whenever necessary. This just happens to be most of the time.
The only thing I can complain about in life is that /d/ simply has too many dickgirls and not enough mind control threads. Honestly, guys.

-Fiancee I love, upcoming wedding
-Stable job in my field of choice
-Loving family
-Anti-depressants, feeling way better
-Nice apartment
-Working out
-In good health
-Attractive

i get my bachelor degree in 5 weeks.
i have plans in motion to move to Los Angeles.
i've got a hot girlfriend.
an above average size penis.
$24,000 mutual fund just got signed over to me.

- amazing boyfriend
-scholarship
-family who underneath and past their retardedness love me
-plenty of downloads still left.

- I'm not a ni**er
- Above average IQ
- Killer sense of humour
- Got rid of all the negative people in my life
- Don't really want anything material

f**king commute
f**king job
f**king girlfriend and her friends
f**king neighborhood
feels bad man

-Fiancee I love, upcoming wedding
-Stable job in my field of choice
-Loving family
-Anti-depressants, feeling way better
-Nice apartment
-Working out
-In good health
-Attractive

hello there Patrick Bateman.

Got the SC2 Beta last night
I have a great family
I have a large group of friends that understand me. I also have a big group that doesn't
Not bad looking
6'3"
in college for something I love
I have an excellent sense of humor
I have many options in girls
8 million bucks
in a band that is becoming successful
I don't get offended easily
I have what many girls say "The nicest hair I have ever touched"
got the new pokemon game
I go out drinking a lot and often end up in crazy situations
many people say "I didn't like you at first, but you really grow on me" which is the best way to be

- have a girlfriend
- not fat
- I wont be unemployed next september

- pimples didnt ravage my face
- i am quite skilled on many instruments
- vegitarianism gives me a clear conscience
- have a lot of friends
- flirt with a girl i like and she flirts back
- in senior years of highschool doing very well in an adviceanced english course and decent in an extension math course, not to mention i just got full marks on my last music performance.
- have a decent family and house
>feels good man.jpg

- i look cute
- i excel academically without giving much of a sh*t
- i can play guitar/sing
- my metabolism is f**king amazing
- loving family
- nice friends
- good food, good shelter
- funny

This thread f**king sucks.
sage sage.

Lets be postive for once broskis
Post about the good parts of your life, no matter how small.
-I have a loving family
-I'm fit and healthy
-A girl I like is interested in me
-I'm not bad looking
-I live in a good area
-6'1"

I'll bite. I should say the only reason I am slighly depressed ever is because I don't have a girl. But it's my fault because I really don't try and look like sh*t most of the time.
Good things
-I have a supportive family.
-I graduated and obtained my BA from college (1st in my family to do this btw).
-I've attended and presented data at reseach conferences and I'm not even a grad student yet.
-I know i can hold down a job and a girlfriend.
-I consider myself well rounded in terms of knowledge.
-Easy and laid back personality. Very approachable.
-I own my own car

-I'm thin
-I have a house
-I have a car
-I have a job

I think that's pretty much all.

This thread f**king sucks.
sage sage.

insecure f** detected

- i look cute
- i excel academically without giving much of a sh*t
- i can play guitar/sing
- my metabolism is f**king amazing
- loving family
- nice friends
- good food, good shelter
- funny

ahah 16 year old detected.
>i excel academically without giving much of a sh*t
High School is that easy. Start taking upper division courses at a university. Then try saying that
> my metabolism is f**king amazing
Dude everyones when you're young unless you eat like a f**king body builder. Once you pass 30 it naturally slows down.

- i look cute
- i excel academically without giving much of a sh*t
- i can play guitar/sing
- my metabolism is f**king amazing
- loving family
- nice friends
- good food, good shelter
- funny

>my metabolism is f**king amazing
99% of the time this is bullsh*t. i f**king hate skinny kids who 'blame' their metabolism, worse than saying you're big boned.

- Got me a job 25 ft. away from where I sleep
- Got me a pile of weed (usually)
- Got me some various talents
- Got me a fun dialect to speak in
- Got me a bitchin' computer box
- Got me a kielbasa in my pants
- Got me some straight teeth
- And much more.
My negative list is longer!

I can't get a summer internship this year.
I have no job lined up for the summer.
I have very little money saved up for the summer.
I lose my apartment soon.
My car is going to sh*t.
No internship, no job, no money, no apartment, no girlfriend, soon to be no car. Is this win?

-Good looking
-Getting laid somewhat regularly
-No one really cares about me
-haven't talked to my mother in weeks
-i don't really have friends, just chick friends who i flirt with
-family life sucks
-haven't eaten "real" food in weeks. been living off chips and fast food
-I think my ex actually cared about me, but she's a heroin addict and I cheated on her, so we broke up.

-Good looking
-Getting laid somewhat regularly
-No one really cares about me
-haven't talked to my mother in weeks
-i don't really have friends, just chick friends who i flirt with
-family life sucks
-haven't eaten "real" food in weeks. been living off chips and fast food
-I think my ex actually cared about me, but she's a heroin addict and I cheated on her, so we broke up.

also, I'm failing out of high school because I wake up and have no urge to go. at all. haven't been to classes in months.


>my metabolism is f**king amazing
99% of the time this is bullsh*t. i f**king hate skinny kids who 'blame' their metabolism, worse than saying you're big boned.

>>I can't see my penis and im mad :(

-Good looking
-Getting laid somewhat regularly
-No one really cares about me
-haven't talked to my mother in weeks
-i don't really have friends, just chick friends who i flirt with
-family life sucks
-haven't eaten "real" food in weeks. been living off chips and fast food
-I think my ex actually cared about me, but she's a heroin addict and I cheated on her, so we broke up.

I can't get a summer internship this year.
I have no job lined up for the summer.
I have very little money saved up for the summer.
I lose my apartment soon.
My car is going to sh*t.
No internship, no job, no money, no apartment, no girlfriend, soon to be no car. Is this win?

Sounds like y'all have nothing but potential.

also, I'm failing out of high school because I wake up and have no urge to go. at all. haven't been to classes in months.

You're on the right track.

i get my bachelor degree in 5 weeks.
i have plans in motion to move to Los Angeles.
i've got a hot girlfriend.
an above average size penis.
$24,000 mutual fund just got signed over to me.

Stay out of LA fa**ot, were full.

i go to an awesome college
i have friends for the first time ever and think i finally know what it is to be happy
i'm okay looking and have a nice figure
i love my best friend
i'm starting to feel more normal

-My father loves me
-I'm fit and healthy
-A girl recently told me she loves me
-I'm actually pretty good looking
-Martial arts has taught me both self defense and a love of nature

-I'm going to set my hair on fire and jump in a lake

-24 years old
-don't know what i want to do with life/not worried about it
-wide group of friends
-loving girlfriend
-working on getting in shape
-handsome, get compliments often
-figured girls out (LOL confidene durr hurp)
-good job with benefits. make just enough to buy my food, pot, pay rent, and put a little aside each month

- youth
- intelligence & some other nifty abilities, could be useful at some point
- pretty hair a lot of people would kill to have
- not fat
- decent health
- easy mode life: free country, educated parents, welfare state
- lots of wisdom gained early in life through minor hardship
- some good, loyal friends

i'm not gay
i'm not a fa**ot
i'm not a trap
i'm not bi
feels good man

- i got persona 4
- i'm funny (this is opinionated)
... ;_;

- i play guitar
- i love art
- smart
- has a sense of humor
- is going to university
- my process of becoming a more interesting person and being more outgoing is coming along

that's kind of all i can think of...
this whole "being positive" thing, is something i have never been very good at.

Rich and white
caring family
free/available drugs
above average looking
muscular/athletic
giant c**k

I'm young.
- 99 problems but a bitch aint one.
this as well

- Loving family
- 6'2"
- Good home
- Awesome car
- Not bad looking but fat
- (some claim of) Intelligence

- awsome lifestyle
- not worried about money
- family seems okay with me not moving out
- doing really well in college
- handsome
- getting buff at gym (slowly :D)
- lots of freinds
- this year looks good for /v/idia geams
... life is good

on the downside, you're really f**king awful at drawing

- I play bass. I've been told I'm a good player, but I think I'm average.
- I'm a fairly proficient writer. Nothing special, I just have a slight knack for it.
- I go to community college, but I'm doing really well - especially for only having two years of highschool experience, and am hopefully attending a university in two years.
- Life is okay. I am tubby, but it's summertime and I think I can drop some of the weight I've gained over the winter.

- I have a good family
- I'm fit though I smoke
- I'm dating an incredibly hot girl who is in love with me
- I am good looking
- Doing very well in college
- Have an 8 inch c**k

F**k You All.
I can think of nothing. I hate you all for having something good going on.

F**k You All.
I can think of nothing. I hate you all for having something good going on.

I'll be your new friend if you want to.
That would make one good thing.

-pretty good family
-great friends
-generally healthy
-not a sociopath
-going to a good college
-decent job prospects
-lots of fun stuff planned for this summer

I'm 6'3
at perfect health
slender
i live in a first world country
my rent is payed and my fridge is full
I still got some booze lying around
my life is not so bad after all


I'll be your new friend if you want to.
That would make one good thing.

no. being friends with you would be another BAD thing.


no. being friends with you would be another BAD thing.

hey, hey you, hey, stop that right now.

I have a girlfriend
I'm almost certain shes not cheating on me and my paranoid jealousy is unfounded
We're going to a show later
I'm going to university


no. being friends with you would be another BAD thing.

You're so wrong it hurts! Being friends with me is AWESOME.

i'm pretty healthy
i'm tall
uuuh....
i do have job, although it sucks and doesn't pay off
uuuuh.....

- I am not dead yet.

I have a loving family.
I'm young.
I'm in good health, if not fit. I started eating vegetarian a year ago and am working on exercise.
I'm in an excellent university that challenges me and offers me new opportunities. And I am in the top tier of ability there (20%, at least. Suspect 5%).
I'm not bad looking.
My living situation is very good.
5'-11"
I will probably have gainful employment for the majority of the rest of my life.
I will probably end up with someone despite myself.
I do in fact have a mental disorder, but it's profoundly middle class and easily treatable, should I choose to treat it. Also I just found this out so its sort of like "secret potential to not be a f**k up unlocked!" At least I hope.
Well liked.
I have gained enough perspective on life to conquer some of my worst behaviors, which gives me a lot of hope for continual self improvement.
Linux'n (whatever you may feel about linuxf**s, feels good to really, truly own your computer and every aspect of it, man. Computer is as an extension of myself, rather than mere tool. Flow. Sh*t like that).
There's so much more I can do in life. There is potential, and there will be for a long time.
First world country.
The economy will probably be in a boom while I go job-seeking.
Internet access.

- about to start good job (none of my friends can find one so i should count myself lucky)
- if i actually study i could do well in my exams
- great friends
- loving family
- family have money
- got nice cloths, computer ect
- good sized c**k
- fit and healthy (exept for smoking too much but im not too fussed about that)
- cool mutton chops.....yeeeeaaaaahhhh
- can handle myself in a fight so adds to secuity
- intelligent (though i cant spell for sh*t, wish in could)
i could have it worse

Quite attractive.
Enthuasiastic and Creative.
Tall as f**k.
...
Yeah thats it. I am a sad socially awkward f**ker...

- White, 28 year old, 173 lbs
- Member of the Air National Guard for 9 years
- Married 3 years, no kids. current wife stole my virginity
- Purchased home about a year ago
- I have 2 cats, and a ton of friends
- I'm an IT consultant.
- I do not have a college degree.
- I love my wife. Also, she's really good looking.

- I am not dead yet.

No, GOOD parts.
Mine:
A woman loves me, and I love her back. (She's seventeen years older than me and married to a complete f**ktard. fffuuu...)

- I hate threads on anonymous like this so I know other people are happy when I am not.

-I like my family
-My family likes me
-I could get sex or have a relationship if I wanted
-I am financially stable
-I have friends who aren't douchebags

- I just turned 18
- Going to end my life soon
- Happy

-Get told I'm good looking a lot.
-Love doing martial arts (going to class tomorrow morning)
-Learning Japanese, enjoying it
-My girlfriend f**ks hard and often
-Don't have AIDS

- I like to cook/bake ( I don't suck at it)
- I'm not physically fit but I'm thin as a matchstick
- I love to make people feel better. I'm currently studying CPR and basic emergency medical treatment.
- I have a loving family
- I look good(my opinion since no has commented on my looks)
- I can play a lot of instruments (piano, guitar,bass, trumpet, harmonica, singing etc. Unlike my appearance, I have been told numerous times that I'm awesome.)
There's much more...

- im reasonably intelligent
- im reasonably motivated
- im reasonably happy in life
- i have a loving (and f**ked up) family
- i enjoy exploring my sexuality and anonymous loves to get trolled by me

-My good memory makes people think I'm smart
-Not hideous
-Not fat, though it wouldn't hurt visiting /fit/ more often
-Even though I'm quiet most of the time, now and then I make hilarious comments which make people like me
-Good family

- Tall
- Not really that bad looking, only a little bit
- Good group of friends
- Seeing a nice girl
- Nice job
- Doing well in college
- 6'4

No comments:

Post a Comment