Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let's talk about rape fantasies

Let's talk rape fantasies, anons! Depending on the study, anywhere between 30% and 50% of women polled will admit to having fantasized about being raped.
Have you ever had any? Were you giving or receiving? Are you male or female? Were you fantasizing about being raped by male(s) or female(s)?




It's funny, because if you're being raped, you're clearly not enjoying it. It's like saying I'm happiest when I'm sad.

my first thought on this was the rape of nanking

My last girlfriend demanded that all of our sex should be surprised sex, and asked me to ignore any struggling ("My safeword is kicking you in the balls"). I found it really awkward, but she loved it.

Bitches please. Their 'rape' fantasy uses 'rape' in the loosest sense of the word. I cringe every time I hear the term.
What their rape fantasy consists of is an 9/10-10/10 seducing them into sex as they go 'oh no, no please'. What actual rape is like is you being held down, unable to move or fight back, and having some 40 year old married guys dick shoved in you as he holds a knife to your throat.
Rape fantasies just allow women to imagine hot steaming sex without any consequences.

My last girlfriend demanded that all of our sex should be surprised sex, and asked me to ignore any struggling ("My safeword is kicking you in the balls"). I found it really awkward, but she loved it.

>My safeword is kicking you in the balls
Yeah, no thanks.

yes.
receiving.
i'm female.
by a male.
try fapping to that, bitchesss.

It's funny, because if you're being raped, you're clearly not enjoying it. It's like saying I'm happiest when I'm sad.

almost all cases of women wanting to be raped want to be raped by a certain person, somebody they trust and think is hot and know isn't going to hurt them. It's about somebody lusting after them so bad they just take them. They don't feel comfortable with that being just anybody though.

Rape fantasies sounds f**king disgusting, but it's still used because it's so emotionally loaded. Most women who have so called rape fantasies actually want their guy to hold them down while f**king them hard while they fake some resistance.
But they certainly don't want to experience actual rape.

yes.
receiving.
i'm female.
by a male.
try fapping to that, bitchesss.

wtf was that supposed to mean?

I fantasize about raping a guy
and fantasize about a girl raping me(no strapon just tying me down and riding my c**k)
but I have never fantasized about raping a girl.

A lot of people believe that rape fantasies are a coping mechanism to alleviate guilt, used by women who are trained to believe that sex is evil (so they can rationalize it with "I was being raped, I had no choice"). Anyone here find that consistent with their experiences?

A lot of people believe that rape fantasies are a coping mechanism to alleviate guilt, used by women who are trained to believe that sex is evil (so they can rationalize it with "I was being raped, I had no choice"). Anyone here find that consistent with their experiences?

I'm a guy who gets off on fantasies about being raped by women and thought I don't tfeel guilty I do think there is some relief there. Being raped saves me from having to do anything so the girl takes control and does all the work and I can just be helpless.

I have something kind of like that. I want to be with a guy and just say, "Hey, you have free reign to do whatever the hell you want to do to me, and I won't fight back", just to see what he would do.
Butt sex? Sh*tting on my chest? Just making sweet, passionate love to me? What?

A lot of people believe that rape fantasies are a coping mechanism to alleviate guilt, used by women who are trained to believe that sex is evil (so they can rationalize it with "I was being raped, I had no choice"). Anyone here find that consistent with their experiences?

i dunno maybe in a lot of girls but damn my girlfriend loves sex and only sometimes wants me to be super dominant.

I'm a girl and fantastise about being raped by guys and girls, and also fantasise about raping girls.
I blame you, internet.

I'm a dude and I've fantasized about being raped by men and women while variously fantasizing about being myself, a woman, a crossdresser, and a child. I've also fantasized about raping all of those.

I just fantasize about rape for the rough sex.
I'm a dude and fantasize about dudes.

The thing about rape fantasies is that they aren't rape--they're orchestrated by the "victim". The woman is the one who gets horny and decides to fantasize about it, just as in role playing the victim decides when it happens and how it stops. In a way, the "rapist" is the one being the sub, because the "victim" has complete control over the legality of the sex. It's pretty f**ked up, in my opinion, but also totally fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment